Recruiting Process and Onboarding Instructions
Congratulations you starting to build your agency. The key to building a strong and lasting business is to have a good foundation and a process. The following process should help you to bring new people into your agency smoothly if followed.
If you plan on recruiting at a significant level then schedule a call with us so we can talk to you about the system we use called CRMgrow. We have built out a process for Agent Attraction and Recruiting that includes automation for many of these tasks.
First Things First
Complete the Register New Agent Onboarding Information form.
Steps for Unlicensed Agents
If your New Agent is Unlicensed, then follow these steps.
- Send them the Welcome Email for Unlicensed Agents.
- Make sure they have the Discount Code to enroll in the pre-licensing course.
- Get a commitment for when they will have completed the pre-licensing course. (7-10 days is suggested) and when they plan to sit for the exam.
- Make sure they are on team calls and getting plugged in as outlined on the Get Licensed page.
- Follow up in 3 days to see how they are progressing.
- Follow up in 7 days to see how they are progressing
- Once pre-licensing is completed make sure they apply for the exam.
- Once they have passed the exam, send them the Congratulation on Passing Your Exam email.
- Confirm they have their license, NPN and E&O Insurance.
- After 72 Hours start the Steps for Licensed Agents below.
Steps for Licensed Agents
If your New Agent is Licensed, then follow these steps.
- Send them the Welcome Email for Licensed Agents.
- Invite to HCMS This is sent from the direct uplines HCMS ONLY. It will trigger auto email contracting. Watch the Video Below
- Send the Agent a Prosperity Life Contracting Invitation Code. Watch the Video Below or Full Instruction on How to Create
- Invite the Agent to the FFL CRM system. Watch the Video Below
- Schedule a time with your new Agent to review their First 90 Days Game Plan
- Get a commitment for when they will have completed Bootcamp (7-10 days is suggested) so they can get the 30% Lead Discount.
- Invite the agent to Slack. Use the phone APP, click the workspace name (FFLVELOCITY) you will see 3 dots, click those and select invite members, make sure the email address is correct as you can not go back and change it once you click add.
- Make sure they are on team calls and getting plugged in as outlined on the Get Plugged In page.
- Follow up in 3 days to see how they are progressing with everything.
- Follow up in 7 days to see how they are progressing with contracting.